A local warlord, who in the recent weeks has been suspected to be behind the insurgency arrived at FOB Breakbone at dawn and asked to meet Major D. Zaster. The warlord after a long preamble finally told the Major, "Your base near Azmakassar is about to be attacked by the Haqiqa. We do not like Haqiqa." Major D. Zaster quickly woke the QRF platoon. But there preparations were interrupted by dull booms in the far east. The attack on Patrol Base 55 had begun.
5. IED setup team (AP6/AT4(H)) takes two successful TQ to setup.
7. ZPU 14.5mm AA weapons team OR 75mm RCL weapons team
8. Man portable SAM OR 2 man-sniper team
6. FOB Breakbone sends a rescue mission to PB55, it arrives on turn 8 and consists of a x2 Warriors w/section and x1 Challenger by rolling a D12, if the result is less than the turn number the force will arrive on the road - INI8 TQ8 MOR10.
6. The Apache Helicopter has been prep'ed and only needs one turn to be ready to take-off. The crew is asleep in the large pre-fab, they must move to the helicopter and pass a TQ to prep the helicopter, on the next turn they can take-off, and on the following turn can supply fire support.
7. The Prefabs are 2D6 buildings, the other buildings are 2D8, the compound walls are 3D8. The HESCO barriers are 4D8.